All assignments you've added for a course will be listed in order of due date in the Assignments area of the Course Center. Listed are the due date, the title of the assignment, the periods it was assigned to and the Status. The status lets you know if grades have been saved or published. If no grades have been saved or published it will show No Grades Yet.
Click on any assignment in the assignment list for a convenient way to get to the Assignment Scoresheet. Here you can add scores and comments for all students with this assignment.
Hover over Details to see these additional options:
- Discuss - Start a discussion about the assignment for your students
- View Submissions - See work that students have turned in for this assignment
- Edit - Edit the assignment details
- Copy - Creates a copy of the assignment, so you can tweak the details and assign again.
- Delete - Deletes the assignment
Other things you can do:
- Import Gradebook Scores - Imports scores from another School Loop gradebook into the cells of the current assignment. Useful when creating a cumulative gradebook based on imported scores from other gradebooks. See gradebook scenarios III, IV, V.
- Print View - Gives you a printable view of this assignment which includes the scores, comments, and submitted work with the date and time it was submitted.