Newly registered users will automatically receive an email message containing their login name, a temporary password, and a link to the login page for their site. When users first log in, they will be prompted to enter a permanent password of their own choosing.
There are two options that will allow you to register multiple users at once.
Directory Services Integration
Visit our help page about about integrating your district's Active Directory service with School Loop.
This feature is currently available for all account types except parents, students, and teachers.
1. Create a file of users.
- Create a separate file for each role type (e.g. Staff or Associate).
- The format of the user file must be tab delimited with three columns: First Name, Last Name and Email Address. For example:
2. Click the User Management button at the top left of your homepage to see the full menu.
3. Hover over Principal, Staff, etc. and then select the Register option from the drop down menu.
3. Click the Upload button.
4. Choose your file.
Once uploaded, the fields of the registration page will be populated. There is no limit to the number of users you may register at a time using this method.
5. Click the Register Now button.