Looking for a consistent way to display your district's anti-discrimination policy on the homepage? We've got you covered. In the design setup section of your School Loop Website, we've added a field for a footnote to be displayed below the footer of your site. This field is available for the district and all school sites.
1. Go to the Webmaster Center.
2. Choose Design Setup from the Manage menu.
3. Click the Add/Edit Profile button for step 3.
4. Enter your policy in the Footer Footnote field.
- This field is listed under the "District" section on school websites.
- HTML is allowed