School Loop's rich text editor can be use to embed not only videos, but also other types of content supported by the service that drives this feature. The sample below uses one of the many supported providers of audio content.
1. Upload your MP3 file to one of the supported audio providers and copy the URL for where the audio can be found. If the "embed code" is available, you may use that as well.
2. Add a Rich Text Editor element to your site and click the blue embed video button on the toolbar.
3. Paste the URL or embed code copied in the step above and click submit.
While we neither support nor make any promises about the supported content providers, you can find the full list online.
For Webmasters Only
To embed an MP3 player on your site, use one of the customizable players freely available at http://flash-mp3-player.net. The sample provided below was created using the generator for the maxi player.
1. Upload your MP3 file to one of your resource lockers - we suggest you create a separate folder just for your audio files.
2. Now right click on the link for the file in the locker and choose the copy option - depending on your browser this option might be "Copy link address", "Copy link location", or even "Copy shortcut". Save this link for the next step.
3. Paste the code sample listed below into a Custom HTML Element and replace AUDIO_FILE_URL with the link copied in the step above.
Note: The Custom HTML Element is only available to Webmasters.
MP3 Flash Player
Note: If wish to change the size of the player, there are two places in this code where the width is listed.