Webmasters can manage the entire site map right from the Navigation Manager in the Webmaster Center. You you can edit and delete sections, drag and drop sections and pages, view page histories, and undelete pages. The standalone site map gives you the same tools but on a separate full page.
From the Webmaster Center, click the Stand Alone Site Map button (the 4 arrows) at the top right of the Navigation Manager.
Use the arrows on the top left to expand or collapse all sections. Use the arrows next to an individual section to expand or collapse the one section.
Moving Pages or Sections
Reorganizing the structure of your site is a snap using the Full Site map. Hover your cursor over a page or section until you see the crossed arrows. Now click, hold, and drag to another section or the area between two pages until the area turns green, then release the mouse button.
Edit or Delete a Section
1. Click the Rename button to the right of a section to change the name.
2. If the section is empty, click the Delete button to get rid of the section. Only empty sections can be deleted, so you will have to move or delete the pages in it before you can see the Delete button.
Delete a Page
1. To delete a published page, click the page name to get to the editing screen.
2. Click Delete Live Page button at the top of the page
Don't panic if you accidentally delete a published page or section. They are not really gone.
1. Click the Undelete Pages button at the top of the page to restore deleted pages.
2. Publish the page when you are ready. You can also undelete sections from the Manage menu in the Webmaster Center.
Every time a page is published a record is kept in the history. Click the History link on the far right side of any page title to see that page's history. You can view, edit or republish any page in the history. It's kind of a mini time machine.