School Loop Plus includes a wide variety of special tools and feature for teachers.
Important teacher tools are gathered together in a convenient menu near the top of the screen.
- Publishing Tools - Assign work, publish new or events
- Websites - Access to your personal and course websites
- Calendars - Access to a full-screen view of each of your course calendars
- Course Centers - The management hub for the courses you teach
- Current Gradebooks - Current gradebook for your courses (optional feature for School Loop Plus)
- Settings - All settings for your account including website and gradebook settings
The portal includes links to the teacher's personal website and course sites and a set of Quick Links - features associated with their courses.
- Course Center
- Seating Chart
- Gradebook (an optional feature for School Loop Plus)
This area of the portal displays all your courses for the school year. When courses are not active (i.e. no students are currently enrolled), you may choose to hide those courses. This can be done by clicking Manage Sections in the Toolbox (see below).
The portal also contains a list of Student Trackers which are customizable groups of students that allow administrators and teacher to focus on their needs. You are automatically given a course tracker for each course you teach. For more information about Student Trackers, click here.
Located in the right column is a Toolbox filled with special tools:
- Student Records - Schedule, assignment calendar, progress reports and more for every student in the school
- Manage Sections - The Manage Sections button also allows you to combine or separate the sections (classes) assigned to you. Click here to see the page on managing courses.
- Teacher Web Sites - Find the course website of any teacher at the school
- Parent Directory - Approve parent accounts for your students or view the parent's contact information
- School Stats - Page views, registered parents, teacher posts and more
- Course Archives - Assignments, progress reports, notes, and course lockers from previous years